SeniorsStrong 2018 Summit
Saturday, June 2, 2018
8:30am – 1 pm at the Mystic Marriott Grand Ballroom
Be Prepared – Knowledge is Power!
The SeniorsStrong Summit is committed to enhancing community resources and improving the health, wellness, and quality of life for seniors. Join us for this annual conference designed for seniors and their family members, caregivers, and regional health and wellness service providers. The keynote address will be on expanded features and guidelines for effective living wills, advance directives, and powers of attorney for health.
1. A Snapshot of Well-being: Social, Physical, and Physical Health in our Community
2. Dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease
3. Understanding the Resources Needed as You Age: Legal, Financial and Medical.
4. Road Scholar, Tips for Traveling for Seniors.
5. Stop Ageism: Recognizing and Respecting the Rights of the Elderly.
6. Caregiver Preparation: How to care for an Elderly Family Member
7. Coping with Anxiety and Depression
8. The Power of Touch for the Cognitively Impaired